Andrea offers several exciting workshops that explore the intersections of agility and marketing. These are some of the most popular agile marketing workshops that she’s developed, but if you have a specific area of Agile marketing that you’d like to tackle in a multi-hour workshop, drop us an email and we may be able to work out a customized agenda.
Let’s Get Agile: Hack Your Marketing Team
Agile marketing is widely misunderstood by marketers across the globe. Many think “Agile Marketing” is the same as “agile,” the adjective, meaning to be adaptable, more responsive and flexible – but it’s much more than that. It’s an actual work management methodology that requires marketers to change the way they think about, organize, plan and manage their work.
This workshop will focus on teaching new and seasoned marketers alike the real meaning of Agile Marketing the methodology, and how to implement frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban into project management strategies to drive productivity through the roof and make revolutionary strides in your work environments.
- Deeper understanding of the Agile mindset, gained through hands-on activities
- Side-by-side comparison of Agile marketing methodologies
- Suggestions for hacking traditional approaches to fit a marketing context
An Agile Approach to Content Strategy: User Story Mapping for Content Marketers
Our audiences only engage with a fraction of the content we produce, meaning that most content marketers waste a lot of time and effort on content creation. But what if we could start identifying the really useful content before we create anything?
This extremely interactive, hands-on workshop will show you how to apply user stories and user story maps, two powerful agile tools, to your content strategy. These concepts have helped hundreds of software developers figure out how to create features that their users actually care about. This workshop will help you make them part of an agile, audience-centered content strategy that cuts down on wasted effort while increasing audience engagement.
- For internal teams, you’ll get a working content strategy document based on shared understanding instead of assumptions.
- The ability to unlock the power of Agile user stories to create truly audience-centered content.
- How to rapidly produce a user story map that reveals gaps in your existing content library.
Creating an Agile Content Marketing Machine
Content marketing and Agile marketing go together like chocolate and peanut butter. Both are focused on the audience, and both demand long-term commitment alongside rapid production. In this interactive workshop, Andrea shares how marketing teams have employed Agile techniques to deploy content that works at scale and over time, and how you can repeat the process.
- How Agile practices can help you deliver twice the content without additional budget
- A hands-on application of Agile methodologies, either customized for your team’s preference or featuring the three most common so you can try them all.
- How to navigate common pitfalls for Agile content teams.
- The importance of an Agile mindset and continuous improvement
To inquire about rates and availability, please fill out the form below.